CONTACT

Choose HOME or CONTACT or INQUIRIES to contact us

Friday 29 January 2016

COUPLE TREATS - by Ms Jo


I was in Batangas, after spending a couple of days doing some work for the resort when I got a message from Teena in our business page in Facebook.  She booked for 5 pax to stay overnight at our resort, the next day.  I had to stay overnight in Batangas, so I told her I will see them in the morning and I will travel with them as I will be returning to my island on the St Paul.

As we set off from Tabangao, there is one woman, I call her Nanay, who was sitting with us.  She was happily teasing my visiotors telling them the sea is rough, making teena a little scared, and making us all laugh.

Teena and her friends are  from Paranaque and some of our local Tagalog words are not familiar to her, so as we were sailing, they learned more Tagalog words which were not familiar to them and have a different meaning for them.  As their guide, I patiently explained to them, and they thought they were back in their social studies subject in school.

When they saw the facade of the resort, they were surprised, and as soon as they stepped into our resort they said they feel relaxed and feel what our other guests have said.  Like they are at home, but in a little piece of island paradise.


As their host, I did everything I could for them for them, to help them feel them they belong to our resort.  And they said they feel just to sit and enjoy the place made them want to stay there longer.


Teena was with her boyfriend, Jayson and even their Siamese cat tagged along for the visit.  Along with them were their good buddies Janet, Glenda, Precy, and Rj.  They promised of coming back, to visit our resort.










2 comments:

NOTICES