CONTACT

Choose HOME or CONTACT or INQUIRIES to contact us

Sunday 22 March 2015

OFURO - JAPANESE BATH TUB

One of our special features in our resort is our Japanese bath tub.  It was designed by my brother in law, Tomu, not just for our Japanese guests,  but open too for other visitors who wanted to a soak in a hot bath after swimming or during cold season  or simply when they want to have a hot bath. 

It is round, long metal tub, which was covered with stone and underneath, we burn firewood to make water bubbly hot.  I had wonderful experienced of it.  I feel more relax, and relieves my body aches.  At the same time, it makes my skin smoother.  

For the Japanese it is more ritual.  They have to take a shower first, make sure they are really clean before taking a dip.  They prefer the water very hot and bubbly. There is a feeling of enhancement for them.  After an hour of dipping, they feel more relaxed, clean and stronger.  And that gives for them a long sound sleep.

Well done, to my brother in law, PAPA TOMU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICES